Friday, March 15, 2013

Husbandly support

When I ran a few days ago Chris was headed into Barriere to help a friend with her computer.  He waved to me on his way by in the van.

When he got home:

Me: How did I look when I was running (unfair wife question).
Him: I never thought I'd ever see you run. (Bad husband)
Him: You looked good.  (Ah, good husband.)

:)

I also ran today; my last day on Week #. On Sunday I increase my running to three minutes with a one minute walk.  It was really warm today and I wore my running shirt and jacket, dispensing with my long sleeve (pink) hoodie running shirt. I debated whether I should leave the jacket but decided to keep it on. Bad decision...remember, "be bold, start cold". 

Chris supplied me with some tunes on an old ipod.  I'm listening to Billy Joel, Po Girls, Barenaked Ladies...but I'm thinking I'd like some running songs.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment